This USB microphone comes with single handheld mic & USB receiver. Just Plug and go without external cable for windows or Mac OS. Besides, the USB receiver with 1/8 inch output works with any device with 1/8 inch ‘MIC IN’ jack (With included AUX cable), also with the included USB adapter, it works with Android smartphones. Best for vocal recording, photography, interview, speech, events, home karaoke, gaming, etc.
OUTSTANDING SOUND & STABLE PERFORMANCE – Crystal clear sound handheld USB mic delivers operation range up to 130ft (40M), offering great freedom of movement, benefited from the advanced UHF DQPSK technology
FULL COMPATABILITY– Dual-mode (Digital/Analog) USB receiver with built-in sound card is compatible with PC (Windows/Mac), Smartphones, Behringer “Wireless Ready” devices, PS3, PS4, Wii. Plug and Play
MULTI APPLICATIONS – Ideal for podcast, live recording, classroom activities, voice over projection, YouTube streaming, capturing interview, outdoor performance, enjoy your charming voice with this USB mic
MULTI SELECTABLE FREQUENCIES – The wireless microphone is preset with 20 selectable UHF frequencies (902-928Mhz), less prone to interference and low distortion, thus to use its best performance
EASY SETUP & OPERATE – Plug and go, cable-free, frequency automatic pairing, AA battery powered handheld mic and USB dongle receiver makes it portable, versatile and easy to use
- When use with PC, no driver required, but you might manually set the USB receiver as default audio input device.
- The USB receiver is compatible to Smartphones (Android 5.0 or higher) by the included USB adapter. However, we can’t guarantee any APP is fully compatible, you might install certain APP to record properly as per the instructions in user manual.
- Please don’t use 2 or more sets of this mic set simultaneously for the risk of interference. And if you still need to use, please keep each other set away over 80ft.
- Please do not connect USB receiver to device equipped with “Line in” or “Aux in” jack, even with the included AUX cable, thus may cause insufficient input with low sound.
- If insert the USB to a Behringer mixer or PA speaker with “Wireless Ready” mark, just plug and play. No extra driver or cable required.
- If use the mic with ordinary amplifier, mixer or PA speaker, please connect receiver to the “MIC IN” jack of above device by the included AUX cable and supply power to receiver via any USB port equipped device like power bank.
- Please slightly adjust the antenna on the receiver (320 degree rotatable) to strengthen reception if needed
1x handheld mic
1x USB Receiver
1x 1/8 inch-1/4 inch AUX Cable
1x Type C to USB Adapter